*

Hi I'm Leonie, Collector of feathers, pebbles and words, with ink-stained hands, an overactive mind, and a sunshine-filled heart.

This blog is all about: ART > FOOD > LOVE > RUNNING > NAVEL-GAZING > ASPERGERS > SELF-DISCOVERY


5 minute project: pretty money jar

I like making things that give instant gratification. Any longer than a few hours on a project and I'll probably lose interest, or it will become a chore and no longer enjoyable. Hence, making things that take 5 minutes or less makes me happy!

On the weekend I whipped up this savings jar to help me focus on saving money purely for running related stuff I have planned for 2015. Race entry fees can get up towards a hundred bucks sometimes, so putting aside some gold coins whenever I have spare change should go a long way towards helping me enter all the events I want to try next year!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love here in the comments section... ♥